Terms and Conditions
If you need to cancel your booking, please contact Greenacre Transfers as soon as possible.
Call us: 07555 70 78 48
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations made 24 hours before the booking time will not incur a penalty charge.
- The contract is a contract of supply. By placing a booking with Greenacre Transfers for services, the client is presumed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Requests for service must be made in advance.
- Greenacre Transfers cannot be held responsible for any delays caused due to traffic congestion, weather conditions, roadworks, and incidents on roads or vehicle mechanical failure.
- You must allow sufficient time when booking your taxi to allow for the check-in times required by your airline and for any delays caused by traffic conditions. Greenacre Transfers shall not be responsible for any delay caused by your failure to allow enough time to reach your destination or if the passengers are not ready for collection at the booked time.
- Once you send your booking request to us you will receive an email sent from Greenacre Transfers confirming your booking and then you can pay on the day by cash or card to the driver. You can also make payment in advance by bank transfer or paypal.These details will be on your booking confirmation.
- If your booking request is accepted by Greenacre Transfers, you will receive confirmation of your booking by email. Please check your booking confirmation carefully and inform Greenacre Transfers promptly of any errors. Greenacre Transfers shall not be responsible for any delays caused or costs arising from your failure to provide Greenacre Transfers with correct information.
- Quotations for airport collections will include a 60-minute waiting period after the advertised landing time and the cost of car parking for up to 1 hour. Parking is not included at Luton and Stansted as they have dedicated pick up points, however, we can greet you in arrivals for the additional cost of 1 hour parking at these airports. Greenacre Transfers will charge for waiting at its standard rates after the initial 60-minute period has expired.
7.a. When the waiting time exceeds 10 minutes a charge of £5 per 15 minutes will be charged (or over 1 hour for airport collections which is included in the price). Greenacre Transfers will endeavour to check for flight delays before the driver leaves for the airport but shall be under no obligation to do so.
- You shall be responsible for the behaviour of all the passengers in the vehicle during the journey. You will be charged £80 to cover cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger!
- Eating, drinking or smoking (this includes vapour cigarettes and electronic cigarettes) are not permitted.
- All children travelling during the journey should be restrained in a manner appropriate to their age, weight and height. Suitable child seats should be used wherever possible and Greenacre Transfers can supply them at no extra cost, given prior notice.
- Greenacre Transfers will not carry more passengers than its insurance or licensing allows.
- Greenacre Transfers may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. All existing bookings will be at the rate quoted or applicable rate in effect at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to refuse travel to anyone deemed to be a nuisance or danger to our employees.
- You must inform us about any registered weapons you wish to carry with you at the time of bookings.
- Guide dogs are allowed, but you must inform us at the time of booking.
- Travel sick bags are available in all vehicles.
- The following charges may apply travelling between 23:30 – 05:30, Christmas day, Boxing day, New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day 50%
- Payment made by card has 3% surcharge.
- We are insured for passenger’s travel. This insurance is for public liability and does not constitute travel insurance.